Sunday, September 21, 2008

NBA LIVE CHAMP

Welcome to my site where the best players of NBA Live get together to speak of their so called game. As everyone knows there are thousands of online players, but who is really the best? I created this site to find out who is the best and who can be crowned the Champ of NBA LIVE.

I want the best of this game to tell their tales of their best games and the ones who got blown out the game. Set up the challenges online an battle it out and brag about it to the world. 

1 comment:

MarcusZ72 said...

E: How is everything going
Body:
Do you know what delusional means? Don't worry it is something that can be fixed. And I will make it my personal mission to ensure you receive the proper care. Live is what I do. Playing me in Live..? That's like swimming with Jaws!

----------------- Original Message -----------------
From: Marcus
Date: Sep 25, 2008 9:23 PM



The new one is coming soon and soon it will be al over so don't worry as i slowly close your eyes and everything goes silent. I will dominate and the world will know, thats why i'm opening the challenge up. Problem is i have an xbox 360 and you and ekan have the PS3 so i'm going to do some saving and i will join you two and then wipe you both out.
----------------- Original Message -----------------
From: Mr. Jackson
Date: Sep 25, 2008 2:38 PM


Everything here is good, but it seems like you're not doing to good. To think you are the champ, there must be something crazy you're drinking in that water. Salt water is not suppose to be drank. You, the NBA Live champ? Don't be silly!